To add the scheduled lessons to your Google Calendar:
- Download the .ics file attached to the email notification that you receive.
- Open your Google Calendar by going to https://calendar.google.com. Sign in with your Google account (if you are not already signed in).
- Click on the gear icon (⚙) on the top right.
- Click the Settings option from the menu.
- On the Settings screen, click on Import & export on the menu options on the left-hand side.
- Click on the Select file from your computer option.
- Locate the .ics file that you downloaded in step 1 and select it.
- Click on the Import button.
- That's it! All the lessons will now be added to your Google Calendar!