Becoming a teacher
- What are the requirements for becoming a Lessonpal teacher?
- What are the technical requirements to teach online lessons?
- What subjects can I teach on Lessonpal?
- What fees does Lessonpal charge users and teachers?
- How much can I charge for my lessons and tutoring?
- How and when do I get paid for the lessons I teach?
- See all 22 articles
- How do new students find me?
- How can I show my students that I am a teacher that they can trust?
- How do I build an effective and sustainable digital presence on Lessonpal?
- How do I get students and parents to discover my Lessonpal profile?
- Why should I get reviews from my students?
- How do I get some reviews from my past students to jumpstart my profile?
- See all 10 articles
- How do I communicate with my students on Lessonpal?
- How do I add the scheduled lessons to my Google Calendar?
- Where can I view my upcoming, past, and canceled lessons?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a lesson?
- How do I share a meeting link for a lesson with my students?
- What if my student or I face technical difficulties during a lesson?
- See all 19 articles